FORTPINE C is a natural pitch or colophony obtained from resin gum distillation specially indicated for the following applications:
• Depilatory waxes – as tackficante for the support to the hair to be removed;
• Adhesives – Widely used in the adhesives segment, due to their adhesiveness and high compatibility with the main polymers used in the segment such as EVA, NR, IR, SBR, BR, SIS etc.;
• Resin Manufacturing – It is used in the development of formulations / processes for the manufacture of alkyd resins and pitch derivatives;
• Paints – Used as sticky additive, drying agent and fluidity reducer.
• Other applications – Due to its excellent characteristics of adesivity and compatibility, FORTPINE C has its use extended to various industrial applications.
For the development of formulations/application processes based on FORTPINE C, please contact the technical department of Oswaldo Cruz Química.
Softeninf point: 70 – 80
Acidity: 158 – 170
Gardner Color: Máx. 7